I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 89


Big day again today because I started back on "drips" of food...literally, DRIPS OF FOOD.

My IV is still in since we are going very S-L-O-W-L-Y. 

My g-tube site is still pretty tender & infected.

BUT..I only had 2 doses of Ativan sedation in 24 hours (huge reduction from every other day.)

They did more blood tests on me and my "hematocrit" is low (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hematocrit.  They wanted to give me a blood transfusion, but my parents declined.  My numbers are at the "HIGH" end of the "LOW" that they like to see and I am pretty pale.  I have already had 1 blood transfusion and my parents don't want another one unless I ABSOLUTELY have to.

So, they are going to give me iron to see if this will help me.
 
Thankful for the faithful people who see me as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment