I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 58

Well...the results are in..

"Pseudomonas" AGAIN? (UGH!)

The "THEORY":  My sphincter muscle is "weak" (maybe from being premature OR maybe from my chromosomal translocation - who really knows.

But...my weak sphincter muscles let's me "reflux" because there isn't something "strong" to hold anything "down" in its place.

Reflux caused "stomach acid" aspiration in my lungs (again), fried esophagus (again), pneumonia (again) which "triggered" pseudomonas (again.)

I am still on the breathing machine & continually getting sedated as I'm trying really hard to "extubate" myself "early."

THE PLAN: Extubation in 2 days and a nose scope/swallow study right afterwards.

Whew...this is just plain crazy..

I think my parents feel like they are on the movie "Groundhog Day."

They have to keep remaining positive though because they don't like the alternative of NOT being..

1 comment:

  1. liked the good program. there is something to think about ...

    ReplyDelete