I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 72

Happy Valentines Day!!

I am still on a nasal cannula oxygen and I still have the replogle tube sucking out my reflux for me.

Today I am waiting for the "update" from the bigger hospital on the "transfer" plans.

My mommy and Nana are here with me and they are "anxious."  It seems like this process is moving like "molasses in the winter time" & my mommy is "trying" to be patient.

Later this afternoon, we still hadn't heard anything, so my mommy asked to "talk" with the Doctor.  She explained her frustration and her desire to get to the bigger hospital ASAP to get this surgery before I get sick again. 

My mommy felt very strongly that the sooner I got to the bigger hospital, the sooner they could "see" what was going on with me and they would "see" how badly I needed this surgery.

The Doctor agreed with my parents, but he "warned" them that due to the nature of a "transfer," most hospitals like to do their "own" testing before they will agree to a surgery...especially one that "changes" the anatomy of the body like a Nissen Fundolplication did. 

He warned them that I may "not" get the surgery right away when I arrived because they "may" need to get their "own" proof of the situation.

My parents did not like this "possibility" AT ALL because of all that I had already been through. 

They just knew that they had to "get me there" and if this bigger hospital could "clinically observe" me for just a day AND read my previous history, they would agree with the consensus..I need surgery.

After that discussion, my Doctor made transfer plans for me for tomorrow morning.

I like it when people are very reasonable (so do my parents.)  What a great doctor!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete