I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 87

I just don't feel good AT ALL.

They drew my blood and based on blood count numbers, they think there is an "infection" again, but they don't know what "kind" or "where."  I am pretty pale. 

They will start ANOTHER round of antibiotics...

They did a KUB (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidneys,_ureters,_and_bladder_x-ray) to check "everything" out.  They were looking for  Necrotizing Entercolitis (NEC) - (http://kidshealth.org/parent/medical/digestive/nec.html) because I was just not acting right.

The KUB looked normal. (GREAT NEWS!)

So...they decided to STOP my food & put me back on iv fluids. They will start food again at a MUCH slower pace...

My g-tube is red, swollen, & very tender to the touch & I have specs of "older" blood coming out into the murphy drip vent. (A "Murphy Drip" allows me to "burp" using a catheter-tip syringe and allowing me to PUSH OUT the excess air or gastric fluid from stomach. They use this kind of "vent" to relieve pressure, bloating, distension or gagging.

Hard day but we are keeping our faith strong..

 

1 comment:

  1. Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.

    ReplyDelete