I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 50

Today is Sunday...my favorite day..

It started out pretty "okay" too.  My brother and sister came to visit me and held me but I was pretty squirmy and couldn't relax so they didn't stay too long.

Then...I started to "reflux" bright yellow stuff.

I got it stuck in my throat and so they used some saline solution and "suctioned" me again.  (I am not sure "why" - but saline seems to make me reflux more for some reason.)

The "suctioning" tube gags me and I reflux more..over AND over AND over...

It was a really bad day and I didn't feel very good at all.

They had to give me a mask with steroid's in it so that it would help with my swelling, but I was just very pale and not feeling good at all.

I was starting to get that "look" again and my mommy and daddy knew something wasn't right.

I am so thankful I had good people that are watching me very close (so are my parents.)

I am full of surprises...

No comments:

Post a Comment