I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 78

I am on some pretty good sedation (Fentanyl & Ativan) still and I am pretty cranky.  I am not refluxing anymore though, so they "think" my crankiness is from surgery pain, so they've added Tylenol too.

They are still checking my blood sugars and I am pretty stable.

I am eating on "TPN" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parenteral_nutrition) but they started me on a SMALL dose of food into my new g-tube.

I haven't had "food" in my belly for a long time, so "stretching" my belly out will be a process and it may "hurt" a little.

It's okay..it's all going to be just great!!

1 comment:

  1. Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete