I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 108

Today is seriously a GREAT DAY!!
I am like a new boy...
I slept for 7 hours last night and I NEEDED IT!!  I did have a little help from my friend, Ativan.
I had some "mat on the floor" time today with the Ocupational Therapist.
She was teaching my mommy some ways to get me to not "arch" so much and to turn my head to the "left" since my head is getting a little flat on the "right' side.
She also made some observations about my eyes.  I have a tendency to "look" past things and I don't really find something to focus on and follow it "yet."  My Nurse Practitioner says that I am just "looking at angels" and that is "what" I am focusing on right now.  They KNOW I can see "light" because I close my eyes when light is shined toward my eyes, but I seem to look up and not want to "zone in" and "track" on anything "yet"...but I will...I will..
Overall, it was a fantastic day...I love to be out of my crib!!
The results of the echocardiogram came in today and...I AM TOTALLY NORMAL.  The "Ventricular Septal Defect" that I once had is GONE!!!
I am going to go "up" on my food again and everyone is cheering me on...

Keeping the faith for my wellness!!

1 comment: