I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 107

Hard day AND night for me.
I am just not sleeping for some reason.  I am only getting small cat-naps.
I didn't gain any weight, but on a positive note...I didn't lose any either.
I just need to be at home where it is "quiet" and I can rest without any disturbances so I can "rest and grow."
I had to have Ativan a few times because I was so agitated.
They are increasing my food today and everyone is crossing their fingers that I can tolerate it.
I am still on my antibiotics because my CRP went UP instead of down.  I am a mystery for sure.
My mommy thinks that my baseline CRP is higher because of all my reflux. That's "her" guess and it's ALL  a "guess" anyway, but I am sure they would love for me to start "talking" and just tell them how it should be.
I did have an echocardiogram and they were looking at the Ventricular Septal Defects that I had...the results won't be back until tomorrow though...
 So grateful for all the people keeping the faith for my wellness!!

1 comment: