I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 105

Today is an exciting day BECAUSE...

They are "increasing" my food PAST the point we were able to get "last" time before I quit "tolerating" my food all together.

The small increase will put me at 80 per kilo, and in order to go home without IV TPN fluids, I need to be at 150 per kilo, so I am 1/2 way there.  150 is what I need to grow and get bigger.

Once I am there and tolerating it, they can get this painful picc line OUT and I can go H-O-M-E.

I am up 20 grams today, so I "officially" weigh: 3380 grams = 7 pounds 4 ounces.

I am wearing "newborn" outfits and they fit pretty good.

I am still refluxing, but I am swallowing it back down.  I am on BOTH Zantac & Prevacid and I NEED them both to be a HAPPY CAMPER.

My voice is still really soft and it's hard to hear me, but my mommy and the nurses keep a good eye on me.

I seem to be bored.  I am very strong and can hold my head up and if I grunt really hard, I try really hard to sit up when I am elevated in my crib.

I miss my family very much and I cannot wait to go home where my brother and sister can entertain me. 

Keeping the faith for this...

1 comment: