I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 28, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 114

Today was a really good day!!  It was SPRING outside and we opened the doors to let fresh air in.

My mommy is still very nervous about taking me out, but if it stays warm, she might think about a "walk."
I got a lot of rest and I love it!

I "HAD" to go into my "first" Pediatric doctor appointment.  It took my daddy, my mommy and my sister to get "all" my "stuff" into the appointment.  I'm pretty complicated. They didn't want to take me "anywhere" there are sick people right now because I my immune system has been so compromised, so they were SO careful..touching nothing and not letting my poor sister touch anything either. (I know it probably looks way over the top and people think my mom looked a little "loony tunes" wiping everything down, but she figures after she sat in an ICU for 112 days, she has the right to be "careful."
The doctor commented on how "well" my mommy and daddy knew my "behavior" and "patterns" because of my striderous "breathing" and my "archy" position too.  "Classic Severe Reflux Behavior" is what he said when he saw me.

I am just getting such great rest here. Most of my best rest is while I am laying flat on my mat,,,I love it.  THIS IS WEIRD because people with severe reflux have a hard time laying "flat."

Daddy is so glad to have mommy home so he can help her with me.  My g-tube requires a LOT of work, so my daddy is there for moral support as my mommy works her medical magic.  He's felt queeze a few times and I think it may be it is hard to watch your own child be in pain.

Either way...the g-tube is in and looking great!

My mommy made an executive decision that we (Zachary & M'Kayla) could take 2 days off this week so we can catch up since we want some "bonding" time with me and my mommy was gone for over 6 weeks. 

They need some "mommy time" because the are feeling left out a little bit now that Ben is home. I don't think they quite know "how" to adjust in a positive way, adjust without being upset.

My mommy has no intention of ever hurting my brother and sisters feelings, but "change" has come to our house and with "change" comes adjustment too.  They 'll get it and soon we'll all be bonded/ 

Well....I am so sleepy and so is my mommy and my daddy, so we are turning in.

We love your guts like nuts and are thankful for your faith of wellness for my perfect life!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day. I am loving the warmer weather here in Nevada. I would love to go on a walk with you and your mommy. Enjoy your bonding time with your bother and sister they are awesome. I miss them. Love you all Aunt Bridg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.to get Online pharmacy from Dose Pharmacy medicine.

    ReplyDelete