I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 45

Uh...oh...here we go again...

I had a very "barfy" day.

This hurts and burns...I only have acidic "stomach content" coming up. (My "food" is still going only into intestines through NJ tube.)

My parents decided to bite the bullet and go for the more "exact" view of what is going on with me.  They decided the "scope" test down my nose would give a "real" picture of what happens when I swallow and if "any" of that spit goes down the "wrong" pipes.

They tell my parents that they will "numb" me up a little so I shouldn't be in pain (but I don't think they understand how small my nose is.  It hurts to have things continuously "stuck" down there.  That "suctioning" is the WORST!!) Then, they will stick a little flexible scope with a camera on the end of it down my nose and we can "watch" on a screen "what" I do when I swallow.

Tomorrow is THE big day. "Mini" scope camera down his nose to see "what" is really going on when he swallows. Then we can make a game plan about eating.

One thing at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment