I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Friday, March 25, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 110

Today is Thursday...

A BIG...HUGE..MONUMENTAL day!!

I am tolerating full food volume!!

My picc line came out!!

I am doing my car seat test later today too!!
They were kind of worried about me because I stayed awake ALL DAY long yesterday, but I slept like a CHAMP last night...

So, my mommy just thinks I am getting into an "older" baby routine and staying "awake" during the day and "sleeping" at night....

They want me to tolerate this new volume until AT LEAST Saturday...AND stay well...and then we can talk about the "H" Word...going H-O-M-E!!!

That's just a couple of days, so I can do this...I can do this..I can do this...

Thank you all for keeping the faith for my wellness!!

1 comment:

  1. liked the good program. there is something to think about ...

    ReplyDelete