I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 97

I am TOTALLY on IV fluids again because I was so fussy yesterday so they stopped my food. 
I am full of surprises...
They aren't sure "why" I am not tolerating my food..maybe I still have pain from my recent surgery?  Maybe my stomach doesn't like to be "stretched."  Too much pressure on my Nissen?  Sore G-tube? They just don't know.
So, they started the testing again..
KUB X-Ray
CBC/CRP FULL Blood Work Up
Urine Culture (OUCH!)
In order to help me, they are alternating Ativan, Tylenol and Fentanyl.  They are trying to keep me pretty "sedated" since they had so many tests and evaluations on me today..they will just keep testing until they can figure something out...
My mommy is very frustrated because after all that testing, they decided that they needed to draw MORE BLOOD from my PICC line AND from my other arm to "see" if anything grows in a blood culture from either arm. 

A "risk" of putting in a PICC line is "infection" and they have to be sure that this new central line in my LEFT arm isn't infected already.
Today was a long day of testing and NO resting...

Remaining faithful in my wellness...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete