I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 90


GREAT DAY!!

‎I am 3 months old today! YAHOO!!

I am UP 120 grams so my weight is about 6 lbs 11 oz.

They "slightly" increased my food again today & that's a good thing! I wretched a couple of times today, but nothing came up.

Dang it..my IV went bad, so they did another one..in my foot this time.

My g-tube site is very sore, red and tender to the touch....

I am still not going to the bathroom (stool) very well, and I really need to.

I am still getting sedation, but the amount has come down.

I am still on my antibiotics - both Zosyn and Vancomycin.

HOWEVER...They didn't mention anything about blood transfusion today since I'm doing so great!

We'll get this food thing figured out & be on our way home!!

Feeling so thankful!!

1 comment:

  1. very interesting blog,nice information.your work is very excellent.

    ReplyDelete