I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 93

SURGERY DAY!!

Well..they had to start another IV AND it went bad, so they started ANOTHER ONE!!

My parents have agreed to the blood transfusion since I have to go "into" surgery and my hematocrit is already "low."

My surgery was scheduled at 11:00 am, but they were very busy today AND I was an "add on" so I didn't actually get "in" about 3:30.

This surgery is NOT the magnitude of the first one...thank goodness.

I had to get another breathing machine "in" (this is the 4th time I've had a breathing machine in.)

I did well during the surgery my vital signs were great.  

They chose not to do the surgery "laprascopically" this time as surgeon felt he had a better angle the "good old fashioned" way.

I've got some awesome scars...

When the surgeon came out, my mommy asked him about my Nissen and whether or not it had been damaged.  The surgeon literally didn't know "what" my mommy was talking about and said that he did not check for any Nissen damage during this procedure.  He was in there to fix Pyloric Stenosis and that's all.  My mommy was a little concerned, but was just happy I was "out" of surgery so she didn't press the issue with him today.  She will ask him more about this tomorrow.

So thankful today...

No comments:

Post a Comment