I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 80

What a GREAT DAY!!


NO MORE more reflux. I am seriously like a different child. I can now lay "flat" (instead of elevated) & sleep normally - without being woken up by reflux. It's amazing!!

I am NOT arching, squirming or crying..

My mommy is practicing "feeding" him through my tube too..and she finds it very interesting to "burp" me through a syringe (as I will have a harder time burping "normally" because of the Nissen.)

They are going to have the "eye" doctor come and check me for "retinopathy" because I have been on oxygen for so long.

You'll be glad to know...I DON'T have retinopathy!!  YEA!!

Thankful..so thankful!!

What is Retinopathy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinopathy

1 comment:

  1. nice information.Have a medicine website. there is a medicine that seems to work, please check out website.Take this medicine as advised by the doctor that are easily available at the online medicine store in USA.

    ReplyDelete