I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 38

Today is a hard day...

I am still refluxing pretty badly.

At this point, I have "NO" food going into my belly because I am being fed through an NJ tube directly into my intestines.

So my "reflux" is actually bright yellow - pure acidic stomach content. OUCH!!  It hurts and burns... 

The are trying to decide "which" test (scope down my nose with a mini-camera or another upper gi) to do on me now to see "what" I am doing when I swallows & "if" any of it is going into lungs (like it did before.)

They can't afford to have me aspirate into my lungs again...another bout of Pneumonia would NOT be good.  BUT..I am still refluxing too, so they need to fix this for me asap.

I am one tough kiddo that has a whole army of people praying for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment