I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 85

Today I am down another 50 grams...

I am pretty archy and my g-tube is looking really red and swollen.  It's kind of "seepy" and every time someone touches it, I cry.

They have increased my sedation AND my Tylenol and they have decided to add back in Zantac AND Prevacid too.  They still think I am "refluxing" even thought it is not coming "up" and they want to try and neutralize my stomach acids and hopefully my belly will feel better.

My mommy doesn't like one bit that I am being sedated so much..she asks if this "may" be masking a real problem, but I should be okay now that I have the Nissen.

I am such a mystery and full of surprises.

I am not really going to the bathroom (stool) either which could be adding to my discomfort....

Thank you for all your support!!

1 comment:

  1. liked the good program. there is something to think about ...

    ReplyDelete