I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 54

I am getting bigger and I know that these tubes are NOT a part of my body, so in order to keep me very still (because it's not good for me to move around with a breathing machine in me) they have to sedate me.

It's a great day of REST.

My mommy was able to hold me but only for a little while.  It's really hard for me to get comfortable because it kind of hurts when I get taken "out" and put back "in" my bed because the breathing machine "moves" in me - OUCH.  It also really makes my mommy cringe when they have to "suction" out my tube so I can breathe.

My daddy came to see me, but left me in my incubator so I would be more comfortable.  When I am like this, it is better to NOT hold me.

I just need my sleep..and that's good stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. It has been very useful, I was looking for something similar,greetings and thanks.

    ReplyDelete