I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 28

HAPPY 2011!!!

I am not even supposed to be here "yet" but I have already had SO MANY procedures done to me.

Had such a nice afternoon just "holding and looking" at my mommy.

They have just been letting me "rest" for a few days in a row now.

It's been great!

So....they decided to "try" me off my oxygen and I just wasn't ready.  I kept dipping low (desatting) on my oxygen saturation, so they put me back on it.

I am still kinda refluxing, but no food coming up (because no food is in my tummy.)

Plans on the horizon are to pull tube from intestines back a little so it goes into my stomach to see "how" I handle my food.

We'll cross that bridge when we need to. Right now I'm stable & just sleeping away..

No comments:

Post a Comment