I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 103

I had a pretty good night after they stopped my food for a little while and then restarted it again later on.
My "ph test" indicated that I should probably get Prevacid added back in, so they started me on this, along with Zantac "in" my g-tube.
They increased my food today to 7.5 ml per hour and decreased my IV fluid down a little too.
I kind of sound like a "squeaky toy" when I breathe, but since my oxygen saturation remains "high."

The "new" Doctor on duty doesn't seem to worry too much after my mommy told him that I sometimes sound like this and to not be alarmed, it's "normal" for me.
I only got one dose of Ativan today and that seemed to do the trick as I was able to get some good rest and I wasn't totally sedated all day.  Good rest is what I need. 
On a different note, my Grandma Foster was on my heart today.  She is a special lady with a HUGE heart.  She has taken care of my cousin Abe for his whole life. Abe went to heaven last night.  He had a lot of respiratory problems that stemmed from a condition called "Sanfilippo Syndrome." (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002190/)
I think he has suffered for a long time and I am glad that that he is no longer in pain, AND best of all, he gets to be in a perfect body, he gets to be with his mommy (Miriam) and his Grandpa (Bob.)  He's been with us for a long time and we will miss him very much.

Thank you for keeping the faith for my TOTAL and COMPLETE wellness!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete