I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 21, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 17

I am still in an incubator and I am still on my breathing machine.

My mommy came to see me today (wearing a mask so she didn't breathe on me) and cried (again) because she couldn't "hear" any sound when I cried because of the machine.  This is very hard on her but she is trying to be strong.  Thank goodness my Nana and daddy don't get tired of hearing her cry.

I started refluxing "movements" again too.

The picc line they have put into my leg has made it swell.  They will "watch" it close.

I am full of surprises and they aren't quite sure "how" to help me and "what" I am going to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment