I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Friday, March 25, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 111

Today is Friday and I got the coolest news....

They are sending me HOME tomorrow!!

My parents are so excited and full of all kinds of emotion, like, joy, happiness, gratitude, relief, hope, and sincere compassion for the families still here dealing with medical stuff.

They feel like they have climbed a HUGE mountain of lots of tears and frustration, but they are at the top finally and there are so many feelings...it's hard to express into words.

I passed my car seat test with flying colors!

My mommy got the "I am still very fragile" talk today and the Nurse was pretty adamant about keeping me "inside" and "away" from people until I get stronger since I have had so many medical issues.  This is good advice..I need to stay well.

She also got a "new" pump for my food today AND lots of other medical stuff to take care of me at home.

Sometimes, they will ask the parents to "room" in at the hospital, but they said that "unless they really wanted to, they know that my parents know how to take care of me, so they can just take me home tomorrow and "skip" the room in."

My daddy will take the shuttle from home tomorrow to meet my mommy and then they will pack me up and take me home FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

Thank you all for your love, your support, your phone calls, your text message, your e-mails and most importantly...your unwavering FAITH in my wellness...

It will be an exciting day for us all...chapter two will begin, so I am going to get some sleep so I'll be ready for the BIG DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us.

    ReplyDelete