I'm Three

I'm Three

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAY OF LIFE 96

Wow...what a hard, restless night..
I am hurting and I can't tell anyone why.
They keep giving me pain/sedation medication but are concerned because I am just not settling down unless I have something to take the edge off - and even then, I am not entirely restful.
They decided to only "slightly" increase my food since I was very squirmy.
BUT...I am still on ROOM AIR and doing really well.
I also weigh 6 pounds 14 ounces (exactly 3 pounds heavier than when I was born.)  The doctors are not really happy with my minimal weight gain, but I'm working pretty hard at it.

Thank you to all my friends and family for keeping the faith of wellness for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment